Shipping & Returns
Each Nominal item is made to order with a 2 week lead-time (10 working days) – this excludes delivery.
- Economy shipping (£10) then takes 21 – 28 (working) days
- Free for orders over the value of £75.00
- Express shipping (£20) 7 – 10 (working) days.
When we have dispatched your order, an email will be sent to you confirming that your purchase is on its way.
If you have a registered account with us, you can also follow the delivery progress by signing into your account and selecting My Account. From My Account go to the Order Status to track your purchase.
CUSTOMS & VAT
- Please be aware that on International orders, customs and import duties may be applied when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient and vary from country to country.
- Do look out for an email or paper slip from your local customs office or post office to process these charges.
- If your parcel is held in customs, please note that we do not have control over this and you or the recipient will need to contact your local customs office for further assistance.
- To see if you are likely to be charged tax or import fees, you may find the following link useful: Resource
- Do be aware that this is an independent resource and not controlled or updated by us.
Each of our products carries with it our own 12-Month Guarantee of Quality. Should any product not live up to your expectation, we will offer you a replacement or a complete refund.
Should such a case ever arise, please contact our Customer Service on email@example.com to arrange the return of the item and begin the refund process.